We don’t often see “non distressed” auctions of real estate on the North Shore. But last Friday, we attended one at 38 Masconomo St. in Manchester. It was a well appointed, contemporary home on 4+- acres of water front.
If you’re interested in how it went, click for our thoughts and video.
1,000 people a day move to Florida. If you’re thinking about it, we have some great connections there. Here are some links you might find useful:
- Stateofflorida.com – statistics, etc. Very interesting if you’re a data hound like me.
- Miami sales trends – one of the most comprehensive reports I’ve seen.
- Photos, video, more statistics: OneSothebysRealty.com .
Also know some nice folks in Telluride, CO. Yes. There is definitely skiing there.
Here are the #GloucesterMA links mentioned in the video:
- Beauport Hotel link
- Beauport Facebook with coupons
- City of Gloucester Scope of Stacy Boulevard Project
- Gloucester Times article and map
Some of my favorite links from Architectural Digest …
Outdoor Gear and Furniture:
Furniture and Designers: